Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall Sneak Preview...

I'm back!  We kept it a little quiet, but I had a baby in May...Ali is now 3 months old, and  super cute.  Being a Mom is more fun than I'd imagined.  The Summer has been hectic, but I did manage to make a Fall collection- and I think you'll really like it.
My son Alden

I wanted to get Fall on the site ASAP, but we're actually going to France next week so Ali can meet his Grandmother- while he still has that "new baby smell".   I'll be back on September 10th, and hopefully release Fall sometime that week.

Rather than wait and wait and wait for the Fall collection I thought we'd do a sneak preview this week.  We have a couple of clones in a handy dandy stackable 3-gram jar.  We're calling it the Eye Spy duo, and it's a clone of MAC Crystal, and MAC Mulch.

You get both colors for just $4.99!
They're available in a somewhat limited quantity here on our site.

I hope you enjoy your last few weeks of Summer, and as always- THANK YOU!! 



3 comments:

  1. Aww he looks so cute in the picture, congratulations!
    Yet we'll have to wait till september to see the rest of the collection, I guess I can manage since I my last order is awaiting at the post office for me to pick it up tomorrow :)

    Have fun in Europe, greetings from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! and those glasses... to cute. Looking forward to the new fall goodies, Karen. Glad you are enjoy motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving all of these colors! I've never tried mineral based makeup before, maybe I should try it!

    ReplyDelete