Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring is Live

Who's ready for some fun, bright Springy colors??  They're live now on the SN site!

The inspiration for this collection came from a talk with a local makeup artist- apparently nudes are *the thing*, and so hot right now.  Yes, they are, and with good reason, but my goodness they've been done, and done and done.

It's time to get dressed up.  It's time for a bright, bold fashion themed collection!!!

I was really exploring the theme of light vs dark for this collection, and I think the results are a lot of fun.

For starters we have all new Brightening Concealers, and Contouring powders.  We have some colors that are comparable to the Anastasia palettes, and we've actually expanded the color range for paler skin.  The contour for pale girls is *perfect*, and I think you'll really like the new concealers that are made to match our current cream concealers.


I kept seeing ombre lips on Instagram....and I thought what about for eyes?  So we have a few new shadows to mix and match with colors that you probably already have in your collection.  They're all coordinated looks, and they're stunning.


And new blushes- these are bright, and they have just a little bit of coverage in them.  They're made to coordinate with the new lippies!


I think I've oudone myself on the lippies.  I blended, tweaked, mixed, and matched to create some stunners that are reminiscent of some of our old friends.  We have 13 new ones!

The Slick Sticks have a slight sweet strawberry scent.  It's of course, Vegan, all-natural, and gluten-free.  It's something we're trying for now.  The scent is probably limited edition.



We also have two new Illuminating Powders by your request.  Runway, a bronze tinted one, and Spotlight.

The combination of the highlighting, and contouring with the new finishing powders is stunning!  They are a phenominal combo, and I think you're going to love the way you look.

I completely owe y'all some brow products- I just didn't get to them this round.  

Thank you all for your amazing suggestions, and all of your support!





3 comments:

  1. Natural Mineral Makeup Luna StarNaturals manufactures KLEE Girls all-natural mineral makeup,Pinki Naturali kids'water-based nail polish,Sparkli Naturali role play
    makeup and Pretendi Naturaliface paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete