Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Name That Tune!

It's the one that keeps you up at night, haunts your thoughts, and keeps you humming along for a week straight.

Name that Tune SN style!  I've ransacked my iPod hunting down songs that correspond with Silk Naturals product names.  There are 12 songs that correspond to 12 different SN products.

To enter send your name, and the answers to sncontests@gmail.com  Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time Monday September 17th, and I'll post the answers and winners here on Tuesday morning.

The prize is a $5 gift certificate to Silk Naturals, and the pride that comes from knowing some pretty obscure songs.  There's usually a one or two song margin of error- so guess if even if you don't quite know all of them.

Good Luck!!!

I'm sure you're also wondering about the fall release...it's coming soonish- hopefully next week!  Vacation was wonderful and I just need a few days to get my bearings back.




No comments:

Post a Comment