Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Comings and Goings...

We have to say goodbye to some old friends.  The SN shop- as giant and wonderful as it is is getting rather full, and some of my favorite pigments were discontinued by the manufacturer so we have discontinue some shadows.

 I'm sad to see them go, but I can't really make them without the pigments.  If you get a chance check out Hug Me- it's a really neat pink that Thea made, and it's a lot of fun over Stick 'Em.  There are also quite a few pinks that make nice blushes.  Jellybean is my daily blush.

There are 49 of them- I went big- like ripping off a bandaid, and they're on the site now for $3.00 each while quantities last.  There are as few as 5 jars of some of them so grab them fast if they're one of your beloved colors.  They'll all be gone from the site forever after May 20th.

It was kind of neat taking a walk down memory lane.  There are some really fun colors in this group, and this is a great chance to grab some neat ones!

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Are these mineral based makeup ? My skin is very sensitive and I've been looking for new makeup that wont make my face break out in acne or hives. The makeup looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete