Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Is Live!!!

The Fall Collection is live on the site!  When I think about Fall it's a time when Mother Nature strips down, and snuggles up.

So we have a fantastic collection of nudes, along with some smoldering hot lippies.

First up is our rendition of the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette.  It's gorgeous matte shades that are perfect for warmer toned girls.  Yes, I know they advertise it as cool toned, but once they go on over a primer a lot of them turn warmer.  These are, as usual, extremely comparable to the original UD palette.



For the cool toned girls we have our very own nude palette based on some of our post popular nudes and neutrals!  I'm a cool toned girl, and these are my all time favorites.  It's a very versatile palette that I think you'll like.


Then we have the lippies.  I kept seeing these gorgeous full coverage glosses, so we created some new Slick Sticks.  


These have special labels on them- you simply can't have a British themed collection without some plaid, and Downton Abbey inspired labels

There's also a super yummy Tea Time Lip Balm that tastes just like a proper cup of tea with a little bit of vanilla and sugar.

And we are rounding out our selection of brow creams.
We have 3 new ones- a Soft Black, a Deep Auburn, and a chocolaty brown Sable

Thank you again for all of your support!  I hope you love the new colors, and have a happy fall!!






1 comment:

  1. These sound gorgeous! I am definitely eyeing the Bare Necessities palette and I can't decide which Slick Stick I want to try most.

    ReplyDelete