Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday!!

Wow- it's been a long time since I've blogged.  There's so much different, and new on the SN site!
We've added the Holiday collection to the site, and it's a big one.  The biggest addition is the clone set of the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

One of my biggest Christmas memories as a kid was when the Cabbage Patch Kids were all the rage.  I remember waiting in line for the local department store to open to see if we could get our hands on the doll.  It was a mess- and one woman even bit another one just to get the doll.

We couldn't get the original ones that year- there just weren't any to be had, and this was well before eBay, so my Mother stayed up late for many weeks and made us the dolls, by hand.  She made birth certificates and everything.  I still have Petunia Rose.

So, in that tradition I cloned the Naked Palette.  It's 12 stunning browns, and when I say stunning I really mean it.  When I first saw it online it failed to wow me, but in real life the colors, and the intricacies of the colors, the variety, it's gorgeous.  The clones are spot-on...it took me days to get them dialed-in just right.

We've also released a Cleansing Conditioner that's getting some great reviews.  It leaves your hair clean, without damaging it or drying it out.  I just added 8-ounce squeeze bottles to the site.  Oh, and all new, and super yummy lip balms!

In other fairly major news we've won some awards- they're our first.  Karley from the Chic and Green Daily Blog chose us as winners in 4 categories.  The one that I'm most proud of Best Lip Color.  She rated our lippies as the best she's ever used, hands-down.  Thank you Karley for the award- it really does mean a lot.

To celebrate I made an extra special gift with purchase this week- it's a liquid wand gloss called Icing.  You get a 3.5 ml tube of it with any purchase over $15.  AND for each $40 you spend you get the free lip gloss of your choice- any of the $4.50 products, so the Kisser Slickers, the Vegan Kisser Slickers, Butter Creams, and Liquid Wands!

At this time of year I reflect and count my blessings.  I consider each and every one of you to be a big blessing in my life.  It's a pleasure to know you, and we really are grateful for all of your kind words and support.  You really make our days brighter!  THANK YOU!!!!!!

Have a safe, and happy holiday season!

p.s.  There's a new gumball on the site...it's called Stick 'Em, and it's sort of a cross between an eye shadow primer, and a foiling medium.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment