Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Contest!

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and are somewhere keeping warm.  It's about 10 degrees here today, and I stayed warm by making some new products!

We're plugging away on the Valentine's collection- there are a lot of new products, and some really fun hair care items that I think you're going to love.  I'm not 100% sure when it will be live- we're shooting for late this week, but it's always touch and go during the wind-up to the release. 

As soon as it's live on the site we'll post it on Facebook, and announce it on our forum.

Speaking of Facebook- we're having a new contest.  To enter, just go to Facebook, and list your favorite 3 products.  We'll use a random number generator to choose the winners.  The prize???  A $5 gift certificate to Silk Naturals.

To enter go to our Silk Naturals Page, and post on our wall.  The contest ends Wednesday January 19 at 11:59 pm eastern standard time, and we'll announce the winners the next day.

Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to post a comment to the SN Facebook page, & it seemed to go through, but then when I tried to view the comments it told me I had to Log In (which I'd already done) & then it wanted to verify my account by either calling or texting me. I'm not interested in having my phone number on Facebook, so I'm leaving my comment here for your consideration.
    My 3 favorite SN products are:
    1. Purr eyeshadow
    2. Chocolate Covered Cherry lipbalm (V.3)
    3. the new unscented body butter

    ReplyDelete